The Sport range has been 9 years in the making. This range of high quality boats will offer a choice from 3 metres up to 8 metres and combines all of our Hull design expertise with an interior that you demand. Nothing has been sacrificed in the design of this range. Top quality materials are the hallmark of what we do and we have not compromised.
Hull deadrise angles ranging from 20 degrees on the 3 metre going through to a huge 26 degrees on the 650 and up will give you assurance in the toughest conditions but the additions such as EVA teak throughout, integrated fuel tanks, superb diamond stitched upholstery and bathing platforms on our larger models will allow you to enjoy each day to the maximum.
With the impermeable qualities of our aluminium hulls there’s no need to worry about gelcoat chips, or putting the boat on a beach or trailer.
All Highfield Sport RIBs are easy to tow, launch and recover due to their light weight and integrated davit lifting eyes. Your Sport will not delaminate or absorb water over time, retaining the same agile performance in 10 years time as the day you collected it.
The Highfield Boats Sport range offers the very best solution for your requirement. Low weight garage tender or runabout, through to an offshore mile crunching cruiser.
- ORCA® Hypalon or Valmex® PVC tube
- Welded seams (PVC)
- Flush mount non-return valves
- High tensile chromated & powder coated aluminum hull
- Self-draining deck
- Integrated rear seat with cushion
- Platform with ladder
- Tow Post
- Electric anchor winch with anchor and chain
- Integrated transom supports
- Lifting points and towing eyes
- Brushed foam teak finish deck
- Heavy duty rubbing strake
- Full length keel guard
- Highfield dry bag
- Foot pump, oars, repair kit
- Electrical pack for boat & console
- Carbon dash for console
- Shower Kit