The Classic 460 design offer fitting options that create either a fabulous family cruising RIB, a luxury tender or a hard working support vessel. Whatever layout you choose, you can be assured that your Classic is built to last. The Classic range is designed with tough conditions in mind. Internal under-deck fuel tanks, non-slip deck, self-draining deck and a 20º dead rise let you take on even the toughest conditions confidently.
With the impermeable qualities of our aluminium hulls there’s no need to worry about gelcoat chips, or putting the boat on a beach or a trailer. Your Highfield Classic won’t delaminate over time, retaining its agile performance and weighing the same in 10 years time as the day you towed it away from the showroom.
All Classic RIBs are easy to trail, easy to launch and recover and due to their light weight and integrated davit lifting eyes.
The hull of the Classic 460 is built of 4mm thick powder coated marine grade aluminium. The tubes are made of 1100 dtex coated fabric.
- ORCA® Hypalon tube
- Welded seams (PVC)
- Flush mount non-return valves
- High tensile chromated & powder coated aluminum hull
- Self-draining deck
- Bow locker (Fit 24L fuel tank)
- Integrated transom supports
- GRP Bow Step
- Bow Cushion
- Lifting points and towing eyes
- Tow bridle points
- Brushed foam teak finish deck
- Heavy duty rubbing strake
- Full length keel guard
- Tank strap kit
- Highfield dry bag
- Foot pump, oars, repair kit
- SDS 500 console with Steering System
- Electrical pack for console
- Seat RS1100
- Electrical pack for boat
- Carbon dash for console
- Roll Bar
- Boat cover